Monday 31 May 2010

Fletch

"Have you heard the news, making all the headlines, Fletch is working overtime". The theme from 'Fletch'. What a tune. Possibly the most 80's sounding piece of music I've ever heard. Until I heard the rest of the soundtrack by Harold 'keyboard fingers' Faltermeyer. #Ding-ding-dong-gadong-dong-dong-ding-ding#.

This is one of those films that I thought I'd seen but hadn't. Fascinating me eh? Should have done though with such a great title. Had a bit of the fear as I thought it was going to be another 'Caddyshack' (shudder) but blessed be it was surprisingly good. Much more involving storyline than I had thought it would be. For the whole second I spent thinking how involved the storyline of a 25 year old Chevy Chase film would be. Really though, the plot be good. Reminded me a bit of Beverly Hills Cop actually with the wisecrack funnees and bad rich men and 'keyboard fingers'.

This should be good for the old Google rankings eh? Fletch reviews Fletch on Fletch Eats Movies. Whoa. Maybe that combination might cause a paradox that will skank up the space time continuum somehow. Or I might just press 'Publish Post' and then go and eat me sausages and mash for tea. That's two posts in a row now where I've finished off by mentioning my din dins. Maybe I should have put a full stop after each of the words in the title of this blog? Sums me up pretty well.

Anyway. Go and rent an old 80's movie today chums. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment